Do you hear an awkward noise in your attic or roof or around the house? As the weather gets frosty in Kitchener and surrounding areas, the local animal moves in and suddenly you have a wildlife control problem in your own house. The cold weather brings some unwanted critters that create a huge problem for you. If that is the case, call a wildlife removal expert in Kitchener to get rid of this problem.
When it comes to harbouring animals in your house, raccoons, skunks and squirrels are some wildlife that are definitely at the top of the list of critters that can cause serious damage. Here are some warning signs that show you have a wildlife control problem in your property.
- Unusual noises: There are so many different types of critters and all these critters make different types of noises. That is why it is crucial to identify the noise that you are hearing from a roof or attic. A weird sound coming from your roof or attic might indicate bats, squirrels or raccoons. Hearing strange noises in your attic is the clear sign that you have animals, but a proper inspection will tell you exactly which animal it is.
- Feces everywhere: You start to see animal droppings in several places, including inside and outside of your house. Whether it is a raccoon, squirrel, bat or any other animal, all types of animals leave feces in their path. Seeing droppings everywhere is a clear sign that you have creatures in your house.
- Mysterious damages: Most of the people don’t know that animals like to chew the material. They have a capability to chew anything and damage your property easily. Mice are small in height and they will sneak in through small holes. On the other hand, raccoons make a large hole to get into your house. If you see damage around fascia, eavestrough, outer panel and shingles, you need to call the expert.
- Strange habitat: When you smell a strong odor in your house, it means there is something wrong. A horrible smell surrounding the house is a sure sign that animals have made their way into it. If any type of wild animal gets stuck in home’s gaps or walls and they are not able to get out, they usually eventually die. A dead animal can start to smell very fast. But a professional will help you find it and fix it.
- Footprints: You can look for footprints in your garden or yard to get an idea that what type of animal you have in the house. Squirrels have tiny feet, so they leave little nail marks, but raccoons leave larger footprints.
If you have got a wild animal in your house and want to get rid of it in a safe way, we are the solution of your problem. Wild animals can be dangerous. To deal with them, you need to call the experts at 911 Wildlife in Kitchener.