Have you heard strange noises coming from attic, walls and ceiling? Chances are clear that you have wildlife in your house. Evicting animals from your house permanently and keeping them out of your property can be a chore, especially when you are not sure what you are doing.
When you know that you have unwanted guests in your attic like raccoons and other animals, but not able to get rid of them, you can start to feel like a prisoner in your own home. No matter what time of year it is, you need to sure that some animals can active around your house.
- Hearing strange noises in the attic: Hearing noises coming from the attic or walls is a common warning sign that you have wildlife animals in your house. You will hear these noises clear in the late night or when the house is quiet. This is because they feel the house is empty and safe to move around. At the late night if you hear scratching and chewing noises in your attic, you should call a wildlife removal professional for help to get the animal safety removed.
- Chewed clothes and papers: This is a clear sign that you may have some serious problems. If you notice your attires are slightly chewed and papers around the house seem to be shredded in the corners, you may have rodents and other critters in your home. You will probably face this problem when cleaning up an old house or coming from a long vacation period.
- Animal droppings: This is a warning sign that wildlife animals are in your house. When you see animal feces in your property, you may have more than one animal hiding in your home. Probably you will notice animal feces in the attic, corners of the basement and other areas of your premises with low traffic. Before cleaning the feces, make sure you wear a mask and gloves.
- There is damage under and around the deck: Raccoons, skunks and squirrels are very annoying animals. They can destroy your property, holes in the external walls and also can chew up boards. If you leave garbage cans out of the house and these are open, wildlife animals will tend to break into them.
- All your fruits and vegetables are tossed up: Raccoons and squirrels are known for their capacity to destroy yard or food garden. It would be nice if you feed animals time to time. But when you see in the morning that all fruits and vegetables have been chewed, the chances you have critters in your yard or fruit garden.
If a wildlife animal lives in your attic or yard, it is not a laughing matter. You need to take it seriously and act as a responsible homeowner by hiring an animal removal specialist. If you think you have animal problems, get in touch with 911 Wildlife.