Since chipmunks don’t chew on wires, clothes and spread any kind of infectious diseases, you might not consider them a big nuisance. However, if you have a vegetable garden that you love to maintain, then this little critter can be more than a nuisance for you. Yes, chipmunks have mastered the skills of digging grounds in search of insects and nuts etc. They become aggressive burrowers when winter season starts approaching.
If there is a chipmunk family constantly digging in your yard and spoiling your vegetation, call 911 Wildlife. Our professionals will not only prevent these pesky pests, but will also perform the small repair jobs for you. We will trap and relocate them far away from your home so they couldn’t come back. We have our hands on both chemical and non-chemical methods and employ the most suitable method for you.
Damage Caused by Chipmunks
Once they gain access to your premises, they can cause a lot of damage:
- They can make nest inside your home
- They dig the lawns and gardens in search of food
- They love to eat vegetables and fruits
- Chipmunks can rip up the vegetation and flower beds
Health Issues Associated With Chipmunks
- Since chipmunks belong to rodent family, they are the carriers of various diseases that pose a threat for humans and pets.
- They can spread rabies to your pets in case they get bitten by chipmunks. Though, such cases are rare, but precaution is always better than cure.
- Chipmunks also accommodate various parasites like fleas, ticks and mites. They can infest your pets and cause various infections.
How can our professionals help you?
All our professionals have years of experience in this field. They know how to handle a wildlife concern and prevent it from your home or business. When you call us, our professionals will look for the potential entry and exit points. Then, all the entry and exit points would be sealed properly for preventing the entry of chipmunks.
With the help of our state-of-the-art techniques and tools, we are able to deliver timely and professional solutions to our clients. Once all the chipmunks are removed from your property, we will sanitize the entire area. Rest easy, we will not leave your premises until you are completely satisfied with our solutions. Our ultimate aim is to see a satisfactory smile on our clients’ faces.